Autumn...fálll(as in...all leaves and rain falls down??) Not quite my favorite season of the year I guess ;) Lovely colors and great on pics,but I really hate the cold. Or is it my body that hates it?
Went to see a doc for the stupid pain and swollen feet and fingers I have after walking too much.
Always thought pelvic related problems was enough @#$ on my plate...
Now it seems being tired,and the painfull joints/muscles have a complete different cause, after a few minutes the doc said "I'm kinda surprised I didn't see you here sooner...you are hypermobile"
Well thanks sooo much :\
Knowing this sure ain't helping...but now I do realise why I feel way better in spring and summer ahaha my wish will be granted...soon.
We had an appointment at the Dutch Migration Institute to fill in some forms...for us it's another step,closer to Portugal. Juli 2012
Hate to break it to some friends...but we are moving,and yeah...it ís serious!!!
If keeping in touch is so damned hard now...I seriously wonder how it will go -if we're 2300km furtherdowntheroad ;p
Mean while...still busy with my Beans n Scarfs ^^
Every other hat Pops will order something for herself -lol- now she really wanted a beanie with kitty ears...in white
Still need to attached the ears in the right place...She's sound asleep now,guess that has to wait till tomorrow...
-Lookin'at the clock- Off to bed aswell...in a few hours that annoying alarm will go off,early ;))
G'night
X


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten