donderdag 8 september 2011

Early Fall?



Looks  and feels like the end of something that was supposed to be summer...really didn't feel like posting pics of our summer vacation. Cause it means autumn is close...just doesn't feel ok here in Holland,where it seems like we're always waiting for better.
Better weather,better times,better...everything.
No i'm not depressed or down,in fact...I feel happy,looking at our near future....but where do you start explaining to friends and family?!?


Our here will be there in less than a year! We talk about it every day and we do know it's the right choice.
#tobeconnecticut ;)

P.S. Maybe I should  post more often..maybe I will....maybe it would be nice to know if there are friends and family members reading it....maybe in a while it is  a good blog to read,to see how we're doing ?!?
But hey..that's a lot a maybe's ^^

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Is there something we need to know? I guess I know what, but I would not imply anything.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Guess everyone should keep an eye on the here&there part ;p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That's why I was reacting...meanly because of the here and there... ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen