Love those 50's aprons,the ones with the heart shaped bib are so cute! Found a lot of free patterns...but hey, it is not that hard to do without....is it?!? It is!! if you barely now how to work a sowingmachine ahaha in theorie I do know .( most of the times I just start on something new and I'll learn along the way, as with crochet...started in December'10,by now I read the patterns but create a lot by just starting without)
Sooo...I had something I wanted to do for my CherryPops.
Found the pink polka dot fabric in the attic, bought quit some time ago(some ideas keep coming back,untill it is hunting me) and ran to.... my mum ; )
She showed how to...almost a tutorial -woohoo- ♥ her for that, kinda pleased with the result..ok,it still needs a bit of edging round the bib,buttons( apron without the bib is also very cute) and a little pocket. Maybe the ruffles on the shoulders...but I'm getting there ; ))


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten